Friday 28 February 2014

It is not often we see beautiful NEW Male Skins!

Just by chance I came across *Morphine, the creator of skins among other things. Although you all know me as a rather masculine avatar, there are certainly moments when I like to show my more "ethereal" side.  I know a good creator when I see one, and without a doubt, Ydreece Forster  is one of the rare breeds who captures the essence of perfection. Here I present "Seph" (V. Sephiroth) . His Trinity Shinra Eyes are a perfect match to his entire personality, Shape, Skin and All. Well done Ydreece!





Here is a little information on *Morphine:
SecondLife Avatar Skins, Shapes, Eyes, Apparel, Outfits and randomness!

Main Store:
Marketplace:
Flickr Group:
Blog Site:



Hugs till next post, Matt Paparazzi [Marty Dalglish - Matt's Photography, Studio & Club Paparazzi] - Bravura! Homme -  Blog Facebook - [View our Portfolio @ Flickr ] - Studio/Club Paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment